Intensive and Full-time training involving 6 hours per day.
The Training is divided into 3 Core Areas viz,
- Communication skills(Oral,written & spoken)
- HRM & Labor Law Theory
- Computer practicals (Related to HRM and Advance excel)
Timing - 10:30 am to 4:30 pm
From Monday to Friday
Limited admissions with Individual attention
Good Infrastructure and centrally located.
Competitive Fees with Attractive discount...!!!
After completion of the training Study Material and Certificate will be issued.
The domains for which you are eligible :
- HR Generalist.
- HR Payroll Executive.
- HR Compliance Executive.
- HR Recruiter.
- Labor Welfare Officer (Only for MSW candidates).
After successful completion of training session, placements are done,we have good network with Industries/Companies/Organisations situated in Bangalore Urban,Bangalore Rural, Tumkur, Mysore,Kolar districts. We do not limit the Opportunities, continuous follow-up will be done till the candidate is successfully placed.
Even after placement, changes are also entertained.
Once a member of our Academy is a life time member, giving assistance throughout his/her Career.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
All the aspects of human resource management includes how organizations acquire, prepare, develop & compensate human resources design and measure their work to meet organization challenges and create value.
- Human resource planning- Policy formulation and implementation
- Recruitment- sourcing and screening
- Selection and placement
- Training & development-Various modules
- Performance management-Various methods, evaluation
- Compensation Management (Wage & Salary administration)
- Employee Relation: Policies, grievances, disciplinary proceedings
- Employee retention: Problem of attrition, retention plans, career planning & development
- Total quality management & SWOT Analysis
The concepts of industrial jurisprudence developed in our country only after independence it is of great importance because it deals with human relations.
The labor legislation's are classified as follows:
- Laws pertaining to welfare
The Factories Act of 1948
The Karnataka Shops & Establishments Act of 1948
The Contract Labor (Regulation & abolition) Act 1970
- Laws pertaining to wages
The Minimum wages act 1948
The Payment Wages Act 1936
The Payment of Bonus Act 1965
- Laws Pertaining to Social Security
The Employee State Insurance Act 1948
The Employee Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provision Act 1952
The Maternity Benefit Act of 1961
The Payment of Gratuity Act 1972
The Workmen’s Compensation Act 1923
- Laws Pertaining to Industrial Relations
The Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Act 1946
The Industrial Disputes Act 1947
The Trade Union Act 1926
- Other Acts
The National Festivals and holidays 1963
The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace Act 2013